I received the blog award above a couple of weeks ago and haven't had the chance to post it since my computer was on the blink. I've also been working a lot so haven't had a lot of time lately to blog.
Mary, thank you so much for visiting my blog and finding it worthy of this award! I really appreciate it.
You can check out Mary's blog here! http://www.maryscraftingspot.blogspot.com/
Here's the list to accept this award:
- Thank the person that gave you the award.
- Share 8 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 8 people I've recently discovered.
- Make a post so that they may pass aklong the recognition.
8 Things about me:
- I initially bought my Cricut to cut fabric.
- I've only been papercrafting about a year.
- I love swarms and retreats.
- I love to drink Starbucks Dark Chocolate Mocha Frappucino.
- I buy more scrapping supplies than I spend time crafting.
- I am an identical twin.
- I miss my Honda minivan (hubby wanted an Accord instead).
- I love spending time with my better half.
8 Individuals to pass this award to:
- Tara Kelly - A life worth scrapping.
- Alicia Garcia - Crafting the Night Away.
- Julie - Huxtershouse.
- Nana - Nana's crafty corner.
- Denise Hill - Paper Pastime.
- Renee Wayland - Paper Renee.
- Dimahi59 - Scrapit.
- Gloria - The Last of Nine