Hello Blogland!  It's been a while since I've posted.  I hope everyone is doing well.  My family and I are doing well.  My middle child crushed her heel Memorial Day weekend and had surgery in June so I was a little pre-occupied with her and her two little ones for a couple of months.  She's able to put some pressure on her foot now with her crutches and we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

I am at one of my favorite places this weekend.....Waynesville, NC.  I am swarming with my friends and a new found friend Carolyn aka MamaC!  I've been stalking her for a while and finally convinced her to come and spend the weekend.  She has taught us so much stuff this morning that I couldn't wait to try my hand at the rossettes that she showed us using Tim Holtz dies.  They are absolutely awesome!  I will have to find the dies and order them for myself.

My layout below is a layout that I had pinned a few days ago and when I pulled it up to scraplift it I realized it was from one of my favorite places...."Out On A Limb".  If you haven't visited the site, you must go there.  They have some fabulous layout kits and fabulous prices too.

I used a Martha Stewart paper pad I had gotten on sale at Walmart for $4 along with some CTMH cardstock.  My sentiment is from Home Accents cut at 7.32 inches and the branches are from Zoobaloo cut at 5.50 inches.


Audrey Frelx said...

Hiya, friend!!! Welcome back!!! So sorry to hear about your daughter hurting her heel -- ouch!!! I'm praying for a speedy recovery for her!!!

I love your layout, it's so bright and pretty, and the rosettes look perfect!