OMG! LOVE THAT BUG gave me, yes me, a blog award!



TO ACCEPT THIS AWARD I MUST DO THE FOLLOWING



1. Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.


Stacy, thank you so much for this award. I am so excited to be chosen. Here is a link to LOVE THAT BUG!

2. Share 8 things about yourself. (not in any order).

1. I adore my husband, Earle of 15 years! He's truly my best friend.

2. I have an identical twin sister. My mother actually had 2 sets of twins but my older sisters twin died in 1951 3 days after she was born.

3. I have 6 grand-daughters! No grandsons yet.

4. I love to sew/embroider, not just scrapbook.

5. I work for a major telecommunications company.

6. I love Walt Disney World almost as much as my husband.

7. I love college football and Lady Vols basketball.

and last but not least

8. I can't stay off the Cricut message boards and I love watching video tuturials on blogs.

3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.

(this is the hard part)

1. Reddy's Ramblings - great blog for all things Disney.

2. Softbrn's House of Creativity - I met Softbrn at a scrapbook retreat in Atlanta, GA and I love her blog and her videos!

3. Cricut'ing Carol - great cardmaker.

4. Glued with Love - all kinds of crafts and a great scrap area.

5. Laurens Creative - Great blog with video tutorials!

6. Scrappy Jess - Love her video tutorials.

7. Cricut Cuteness - great tutorials for layouts and cards.

8. Sue's Cricut and Crafts - great cards.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Shelley,
You are very welcome!
And wow, all grandaughters huh? At least you can sew all kinds of pretty girly things. :)
Hugs
Stacy

Audrey Frelx said...

Shelley, dropping in to wish you and your family a wonderful holiday! Enjoy and may it be filled with love, laughter and many blessings!