Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did and so did my grandchildren.

I have been chomping at the bit ever since my husband and I went out to comparison shop a video recorder that I could use with my crafting, Black Friday! It has been one long month!

Below is my video and I still have a whole lot to learn but overall I am pleased with it. I'm sure a year from now, I will be rolling on the floor laughing at how silly this is. I already found a pretty big mistake at the end (I didn't show the finished item to prove that my technique works)! But I will post a photo below the video for you to see!

I started with an embroidery tutorial because that is the craft that I know the most about. I plan to make videos of scrapbooking too but I don't know a whole lot of techniques yet so it will probably be a while. I may do some product reviews and hauls.

I'm from the south so I'm sure you will get a kick out of my country South Carolina voice!






This is the entire outfit. The top is a little wrinkled and needs to be irioned and for some reason the bloomers look crooked but they aren't. The previous photo proves it! LOL

Thanks for looking everyone.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Shelley, I don't know what mistake you made at the end of your video -- I thought you did great!!! And, yes, I just love your southern voice!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Shelley, I don't know what kind of mistake you made at the end of your video, but I think you did great! And, yes, I just love your southern voice!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shelley for the nice comment on my wall hangings and for following my blog. Happy New Year. (=